Fish & Potato Stew - Cancer Diet
In large pot put:
- 4 cups of water
- 1/2 cup parsley
- 1 cup celery
- 6 cloves garlic
- 1 tbsp. basil powder
- 3 tbsp. LSA*
- 1 small can tomato sauce
- 1 tsp. ginger powder
- 2 cups beets 1 cup potato
- 2 cups sweet potato
- 1 cup lentils
- 4 cups broccoli
- 4 cups mushrooms – as many varieties as possible, particularly shiitake, ganoderma, Maitake, reishi, cordyceps.
- Bring to boil, cover and simmer until done.
- Then mix equal amounts of cups of raw fish; can use canned salmon instead.
- Add 5 tbsp flax oil. Do not cook the Flax oil, mix it in after cooking.
Anticancer nibbles: 6 tbsp Wheatgerm, 6 tbsp Flax or fish oil, mix in 1 cup of Quark or Cottage cheese, give a small amount several times daily. (This is the Budwig regime) Also use liver cleansing herbs Dandelion, Milk Thistle and Essiac tablets daily.
*LSA is ground Linseed (flax), Sunflower and Almond seed – available at supermarkets.