Old Dog Bones diet: Rx Arthritis
Step 1: Make the broth
Into a Large pot place:
- 12 cups of water
- 2 cups of Oxtails
- 2 cups of pork soft rib bones
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1 tsp. ginger powder
- 4 tbsp. fresh basil
- 6 cloves of garlic
Bring to the boil and cook on low heat for 2 hours.
Remove the bones and discard, leaving the gel and soft cartilage into the stew.
DO NOT FEED COOKED BONES!
Step 2: Add the following
- 1/2 cup rice
- 2 cups carrots
- 1 cup beets
- 4 cups greens (chard, beet greens, spinach, broccoli etc)
- 3 cups of sweet potatoes diced
- Enough water to cover
- 1 cup of liver or heart muscle
- 5 tablespoons of flax oil
Bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat and cook until the rice is done.
Store in the refrigerator.